Am I Your Typical Web Developer?
Truth be told, I’m the complete opposite! Away from the coding and database queries you’ll find me on the golf course or watching the mighty Chelsea FC @ Stamford Bridge. My main interest by far though is ecommerce and all things related to it.
I have been working with ecommerce businesses for well over 10 years. I am lucky enough to have a career that I thoroughly love and enjoy. I work with a wide variety of businesses throughout the UK, providing web development and support, always with the clients business objectives in mind. My philosophy is pretty simple…Your success will lead to my success.
The Benefits Of Using A Freelancer
- One-to-One Relationship – When working with a freelancer like myself there are no account managers to cause communication delays or errors. This means the web developer writing all the code is your main point of contact at all times. It also means you can have a full technical conversation without the “I’m not sure about that, let me check with our developers and get back to you” moments.
- Cut Out The Middle Man – Digital agencies often use freelancers to complete their overflow of work if they are behind on any projects or have taken on too much work at any one time. I will charge them a price and they will whack on a bit for themselves before they pass you the bill.
- Competitive Pricing – Because I work from a small one man office and don’t have any big overheads I can be much more competitive with my pricing than most digital agencies.
- Honesty Is The Only Policy – I am completely honest and professional with all my clients and will never sell them a product or service that I don’t think they will need. Trust me, when using agencies this happens and its quite frightening.
- Number 1 Priority – Because of the large number of clients digital agencies have it can cause delays and push you down the pecking order if another client is spending more money. My client base is relatively small meaning you are my number 1 priority at all times.